Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trip to Anchorage Day 4

Well I finally got a new computer and can now update my blog. YAY!

Day 4 I got up bright and early and immigrated to Canada. I don't know much about Canadians except that they love saying "eh?" Anyways, when I got to the border, the agent thought that it was very strange that I was traveling to Alaska by myself, so he told me to come inside while they ran my passport through Interpol to see if I was running away from my family. After about 45 min, he gave me my passport back, saying, "Well nobody's looking for ya yet. Have a good trip and drive safe, eh?" I felt like a secret agent, except there were no gun fights. Next time maybe....

There was not much to see as I drove north through Alberta, just plains, plains, plains. I quickly found out that in America, we have nothing to complain about when it comes to gas prices. It's close to $5 USD a gallon. It's very deceiving though, b/c they put their prices in $/litre, so it's about $0.99/litre.

In actuality, there is not much to say about today. Just cows and farmlands. I can't wait until I get farther northwest and cross over the Canadian Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment