Friday, September 11, 2009

Second Week of September

This last week was a whirlwind of acitvity! I had my first test, and also tons of things to do with the cycling team and Hill Country UT. These two things have kept me very busy. I am happy to be busy because cycling, being around cool people, and Jesus are all things that I enjoy thoroughly. School is always present, and seems like this semester will be a steady deluge of homework, but not so much as to be overwhelming. I have had some time to just relax at the newly renovated Zilker Park, which is a convenient five minute walk from my house.


Zilker: The grass seems more like a golf course than soccer fields.

The last five days, it has rained. This means that I have not been biking. I've also gained five pounds, which I think is quite funny, because that's a pound a day. I hope this relationship of raining to weight gain does not stay linear, because it's supposed to rain for another week! haha.


I wrote a blog recently about the first week of school for my church, which can be found here.

Now, I must plug SWEATIN BURNT ORANGE!! This is a bike tour that UT cycling puts on every year. We have beer and food and we ride our bikes around the beautiful Texas hill country. So like the three people that read my blog should sign up. More info can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment