Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Pedals

At one of my last races, my foot kept coming out of my pedal when I would pedal hard. That's a great way to crash! So it was time to get some new ones.

The ones I decided on were the Keo Sports. I like them a lot! At first they were a little hard to get into because I had to get used to turning them over the right way to push my cleat into the pedal, but I have it down now. That's really good because while I was learning, I would almost fall at every stop light. I probably looked like I had started cycling last week!

This next weekend I will be racing my first mountain bike race of the season! UT is hosting the race and we are camping out! I haven't camped since my trip back to Texas with Ally so I am pretty excited. I will be mountain biking a lot this next week in order to prepare for the race. Hopefully everything will go well!!

Also, I pretty sure I'm going to take the GRE so I can be prepared to possibly go to graduate school as a fall-back plan if I don't get a job out of school. The future is unpredictable at this point, but actually I am not worried! I am enjoying the uncertainty! I don't think I have ever been uncertain of my future (2-3 years out anyways) so it is a new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment